200+ Catchy Eid Text Messages
Here we have shared some cool and wonderful, Eid text messages that you will like. All the Eid Mubarak text messages that we have shared are unique and creative.
A festival is a special event celebrated by a nation, community and based on some cultural or past national important event. For Muslims Eid is the special and biggest festival. In Islam, are blessed with two Eid’s every year, which are celebrated all across the world.
We know that each year two Eid’s are celebrated known as “Eid-Al-Fitr” and the other is known as “Eid-Al-Adha”. First “Eid-Al-Fitr” comes when we come across all the fasts. In which we celebrate the day with happiness as Ramadan comes to end with a good time.
The other one is celebrated after Eid-ul-Fitr after a specific time following the moon from which we get the Islamic calendar.
These creative and unique Eid text messages are free to use anywhere you want. Through these Eid text messages, we convey our message in delight full manner. Wish a happy Eid day and say Eid Mubarak to your sweetheart and nearest and dearest.
Eid Text Messages
Below we have shared some Eid Mubarak wishes:
- I wish you have a life full of happiness, pleasures, and gladness. Eid days are for all of us to enjoy and stay happy, may you achieve all your goals in your life, that for all you working for.
- Eid Mubarak to all family members of a lovely family, you all have a unique place in my heart. May Allah sanctify all.
- My Allah accomplishes all your visions and prayers and makes your strategies true so that you become happy.
- May Allah keep blessing you. Remember me in your prayers. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak!.. I wish you have a good life onwards and happiness grab you from all sides in your life.
- For you, I have all your good wishes and may you live happily all the time. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak! May blessing keep showering on you… I wish jubilation stays in your life forever.
Eid Mubarak Wishes for sweet Friends
Following are some of the best and attractive Eid Mubarak wishes for sweet friends:
- You are my best friend and I wish you Eid Mubarak and may you have a successful life and may your dreams fulfill.
- Eid Mubarak to you. I’m happy to have you as my friend and I enjoy myself a lot with you.
- Eid Mubarak to my all friend sending you all my life and gratitude.
- May your life always move along with prosperity all time and Allah fill life with it. May our friendship long last forever. Eid Mubarak.
- I wish you live happily. I enjoy your company very much and I will never forget our memories that were very good times.
- At this special event, I want to tell you that you are my friend that changes my mood when my mood is off. I enjoy your company.
- I wish you, Eid Mubarak. You are my old friend and mentor of mine as you always keep motivating me in my life.
Eid Mubarak Messages for Family
Resulting are some of the best and eye-catching Eid Mubarak Messages for Family:
- Even I am not with you on this Eid but I want you to know that I always miss you all and always smile while remembering the moments which I spend with you all. Eid Mubarak to you all.
- Eid Mubarak to my lovely mom and dad, I miss you so much. I wish you have a life jam-packed with blessings. I don’t have words to express myself but I am very happy to have parents like you.
- As the holy festival is here, I feel we should reunite with all our family members. So see you all at our house this evening. Sending love to you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!
- Warm wishes on Eid to all. Let us enjoy and have fun and make memorable celebrations with our family. You are the best family in the world I feel very blessed.
- Eid Mubarak! May Allah help you in all your prospects and make your life beautiful and according to your dreams.
- May we find gladness and peace in life. Wishing a very Happy Eid Mubarak to all my family members.
- May your homes and hearts fill with positivity and a lot of joy. Eid Mubarak.
Eid Mubarak Wishes for Coworkers
Following are some of the best and attractive Eid Mubarak wishes for coworkers:
- You all are not only my colleagues you are my family. May Allah make you all successful people of society.
- Eid Mubarak to all, may your life fulfills with cheer and success and all your dreams for which you are working hard come true and you get your reward.
- May your every day become Eid and each day you enjoy. Keep smiling and may Allah bless you, my partner.
- Allah going to gift you all the happiness this year and will all your dream come true. Sending you warm masses of respect and warm wishes, Happy Eid!
- May Allah keep a smile on your face all your life and be happy and blessed I wish all good for you.
- May your life shine like a moon in the sky. May Allah prospers you in your life.
- Enjoy today and work hard for tomorrow, as Allah has a plan for your life but hard work is in your hand by which we can make ourselves satisfy and what Allah set for us is the best in our life. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Ul Fitr Greetings Messages
Resulting are some of the unique short Eid Ul Fitr Greetings Messages:
- May Eid’s happiness stays with you all the time. May your life become easier and give you all that you demand and for which you worked and prey. Eid Mubarak.
- Eid Mubarak! May your past, present, and future become pleasant for you.
- I wish to this day that you succeed in your dream of making our country proud.
- Eid Mubarak to all my nation and all my Muslim brothers who are celebrating Eid ul Fitr in the world.
- May Allah flood all Muslim life with unity and kindness. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak, keep precaution of covid on eid and enjoy Eid in a new way by giving time to family and spending good time with them.
- A person like you can bring a flow of joy as you when I am sad. You are a treasure to me. May you live peacefully and very Eid Mubarak to you and stay happy and blessed.
Eid Mubarak Messages to Teacher
Below are some of the attractive Eid Mubarak Messages to teachers:
- wishes on Eid for our teacher who has inspired us and guided us all in our field…. Wish you a wonderful life. May Eid Ul Fitr fill your soul with eternal joy…. Wishing Eid Mubarak to my teacher.
- Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak to my favorite teacher. May this Eid bring to you more harmony and cheers in life…. May you get blessed for your good deeds and acts and may you get forgiven for your lapses.
- Happiest Eid Mubarak to you. You are my motivation and I learn how to go far in life just from a teacher like you, thank you so much. May your life become very sweet.
- Eid Mubarak to you. I want to tell you that you are my inspiration and I get confident that I will succeed in life because I get a teacher like you.
- May Allah bless you and your work as you are preparing the future generation of the nation and I am proud to be your student. I wish that your every day become Eid and you daily celebrate it and keep enjoying. Again Eid Mubarak from me and the whole class.
- May Allah answer all your dua’s. I wish May Allah bless you always. Eid Mubarak to the intelligent and most amazing teacher in the whole world!
- May Allah grant my teacher everything his heart demands. Praying for my teacher and his well-being. Stay safe and enjoy every day of life. Eid Mubarak to my teacher, my mentor of mine.
Eid Mubarak Wishes Messages to Dad
Beneath are some of the pretty Eid Mubarak Wishes Messages to Dad:
- At Eid, my only Dua is that may my father always sit happy and successful in life and their dreams come to become reality and may Allah make me according to the desire of my father.
- Happy Eid Ul Azha! May Allah grant you health and comfort.
- May you always stay happy in life and stay blessed and successful in life and keep progressing day by day.
- Eid Mubarak to you and all my siblings. I am very blessed as I have parents like you and a family that is the best in the whole world.
- On Eid day May every minute of your life become a moment of happiness and you enjoy every day.
- Eid Ul Adha is a day to remember the scarifies of holy event and be thankful to Allah Almighty and I am very blessed to have you, love you dad, and again Eid Mubarak!